Saturday, February 9, 2008

Gamble win j0rr ~ ~

2day go pang s t de hum 4 bai nian l0rr.....she live beside my kei jie thr de olso at fajar geh...then tink dao my kei jie de m00d nt so good ...aikzz...me du sms her l0rr..kwn her du nt so wan reply de ...du nth ...jz can hope her have a good m00d jek..c0z du new year l0rr...then du wait 4 eat l0rr..coz du nt yet eat breakfast o...thn gt lion dance de tat lion dance du gei cute ha...c0z they play football 0o...keke....after tat...me jiu bek hum l0rr...bek hum a few mins i call my mum ...mym mummy say go bobok their beside my hum tat...o0...thn mer go l0rr...go thr gamble 21dian de....thn play dog dog..hehe...me win j0rr ....wim almost rm14 like tat larr...hehe....happy geh....thn at thr eat mai dinner du bek hum l0rr...then du 0n9 2 watch de "ying ye 3 jia 1"...got ming dao & chen qiao en de o0...kiki....^^....bt gt me du gt a bit stomach pain pain de....aikz..z..z...

No comments: